National Instruments LabView Tour
Traveling to universities and colleges across the United States and Canada, the LabVIEW Campus Tour showcases the latest technologies for educators, researchers, and students. Through live product demonstrations, learn how you can take advantage of NI's industry-standard tools to accelerate your research as well as deliver complete hands-on teaching solutions for your students to "do engineering." This tour also inspires students to do engineering by giving them an opportunity to explore a variety of design projects programmed with LabVIEW system design software, which helps students create working applications within hours instead of weeks or even months.
Visit the LabView Tour bus to learn how you can accelerate innovation and discovery in your research and prepare your students with an engaging, real-world learning experience in the classroom.
- See demos of products for teaching and research without leaving your campus or interrupting your class or lab schedule
- Discuss your applications and consult with NI academic field engineers
- Get inspired for upcoming design projects programmed in LabVIEW
- Learn which NI products are available for use on your campus
- Connect with your peers and LabVIEW experts on campus
For more information, go to http://us.ni.com/events/campus-tour