Join the Dean's Circle
Building a Tradition
At the UC Irvine Samueli School of Engineering,we believe in meeting tomorrow's technological challenges by providing the highest quality engineering education and research rigor today. Private contributions are critical to the school’s success. We rely on the support and involvement of our community, alumni and friends to continue our progress.
Invest in Excellence
With a commitment to quality education, the Dean’s Circle supports curriculum development, enhanced educational environments and experiential learning. An annual gift of $1,000 or more ($250 for alumni who have graduated within the last five years) ensures the tradition of excellence known to all Anteater Engineers and will help us continue to prepare the engineering leaders and innovators of the future.
Commit to Quality
Dean’s Circle Benefits Include:
- Satisfaction that your gift directly impacts students and faculty
- Early notification of Samueli School events – including receptions, reunions, lectures and seminars
- Recognition through online Dean’s Circle Honor Roll
Your Gift Will Support:
- Scholarships and fellowships that help offset the high costs of a university education and help recruit and support the best and the brightest students
- Exciting research and training opportunities with world-renowned researchers
- Critical academic programs, novel research, senior design projects and other valuable initiatives
- Annual programs such as the Engineering Student Council's E-Week Celebration and EngiTECH Career Fair
- Cutting-edge facilities for students and faculty
To join the Dean's Circle, contact the Samueli School's Development and External Relations office.
Office of Development and Corporate Relations
Individual Giving and Alumni Relations