- Provide product sustaining engineering support to direct sales, channel partners and customers.
- Assist business development and sales team in creating customer specific solutions. This includes (but not limited to) pre-sales and post-sales technical assessments, feasibility testing, technical response to customer bids, RMA verification and on-site technical training.
- Conduct Product testing while working with senior engineers and product management.
- Develop test plans, capture and analyze data, write technical reports.
- Work with multiple teams across different locations to lead technical discussions, and gather critical information to respond to customer SCAR / NCR / 8D Reports.
- Interface directly with customer SQE / NPI and other engineers to answer day to day questions and concerns such as providing trending data.
- Work closely with R&D, Product Management and Quality teams as necessary to resolve any technical issues that arise from the field.
- Construct hardware and software demonstration prot