Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Teaching Assistants and Readers
To apply for a TA position:
TA position will be appointed by the department and our office will contact you. Appointment will depend on meeting TA requirements and making good academic progress. Positions are limited.
- TA Handbook
- TA Qualifications and Requirements
- TA Emergency Preparedness Training
- TAPDP Training
- TA Application
To apply for Reader Positions:
After the start of the quarter, readers are appointed by the Course Instructor. Please contact the Instructor directly to request employment. If selected for a reader position, the Instructor will contact our office and we will contact you.
- Reader Qualification and Requirements
- First-time ASEs: attend UAW orientation
- September 24, 2019 12-12:30 p.m., in SSLH 100
- Makeup session on Monday, September 30, 11-11:30 a.m., in Aldrich Hall 338.