The 17 weathered cottages sit behind a fence at the base of a bluff that runs parallel to the ocean at the northern tip of Crystal Cove State Park.
“The massive volumes and pollutants associated with stormwater runoff are a deadly one-two punch for streams and lead to a condition known as ‘urban stream syndrome,’” said UC Irvine graduate student in civil and environmental engineering Asal Askarizadeh, the paper’s lead author.
- Staff Recruitment Request Process (see forms for Staff Recruitment Request form)
- Staff Recruitment Request form (SRRF) (see forms for SRRF form)
- Overview of HSSoE Career Recruitments, including Interview Architect (see forms for Career Staff Recruitment Hiring tools)
- Appointment Options for Hiring Staff (see forms for list of Appointment Options)
- JD Template (see forms for Blank JD template)
- Hiring Manager