Lecturer, Electrical Engineering
The Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science has occasional need for temporary lecturers in the following areas:
- Computer networks and distributed computing
- Computer systems and software
- Power systems and signal processing
- Electro-optics and solid-state devices
- Communications systems and analog
- Digital communications circuit
- Other related fields
Applicants must hold a Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering, or related field, by the time of employment.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03553
July 31, 2016
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.